About Me

My photo
The Latest Celeb GOSSIP...and Most of all MY OPINION lol =]

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

107.9-RICKY SMILEY in the MORNING..BLACKATLANTA.COM

Okay so i been in ATL for about a year now..and u know im not really a morning person.so when im UP 6..7 in the morning its a GOOD THING lol..but today i was listenin to RICKEY SMILEY IN THE MORNING..i couldnt stop LAUGHIN what is wrong with this nukka!! lmaoo i like the report where ol dude is tryin to GET SUED "News u Cant Use" WTF?This nukka said "Chris Brown was Marrying Patti Labelle and she was 4 months preggo..WWHHHYYYY?? WHO THINKS of this stuff? I think im pretty funny myself..if u LOOKIN RICKEY check out my WEBSITE and gimme feedback!! I do a TADD bit to much cussin but i would be a GREAT addition......LMAO wha ya'll think?..........................................................NO?...o0o0o0o0oh. my bad..i'll go sit in the corner now LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment