About Me

My photo
The Latest Celeb GOSSIP...and Most of all MY OPINION lol =]

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chad OchoCinco "The Ultimate Catch" SMMFH

okay so we ALL know he fine(Had to get that out the way so NOW I can tawk shit) lol. So he went on Wendy Williams show I think..Monday & if you watch Wendys show YOU KNOW she gon ask ANY & EVERYTHING so of course she asked him about only having 3 black girls on his show. He said something to the effect that his perference is his perference & people shouldn't judge him because his perference is different y'all should support him blah blah blah (dnt give a fuck). NOW. did ya'll see the white & mexican broads?!? them bitches wasn't even cute like NIGGA if u gon date a different race get a BAD BITCH this nigga got hoes in there that look like they TOO MUCH work done,like NONE of them were cute..I'm sittin there like "You got to be KIDDING ME" smh..now THAT'S a disappointment. Anywho word through the grapevine is that he ain't pick none of them hoes and went back to his baby mother of his two girls..(she's blk) I don't know I don't CARE lol YYOO did u know this nigga had four kids?! 3 baby mamas..he can keep that shit..cuz unless he got them broad in check I'm good..y'all got it LOL

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.6

No comments:

Post a Comment