About Me

My photo
The Latest Celeb GOSSIP...and Most of all MY OPINION lol =]

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mel Gibson (This Old ass nigga here man)

I'm so sick of hearin about this nigga man. Y'all act like this is the first time some fucked up sideways shit done came outta his mouth.Of course he's racist! Dduuhh! ya'll actin like its a surprise. I don't really trip because I know if the RIGHT nigga catch his ass ALONE(no cameras fukk bodyguards) he gon get his ass whooped. That's a given. What's messed up is him putting his hands on his recent babys mother. I KNOW I KNOW I ain't say the same thing about Chris & Rihanna that's because I felt the circumstances were different. They said Chris BIT her. U only BITE when u are truly scared(& that island chick is crazy"Russian Roulette") but Mel Gibson's new baby mama is like 125 to this old ass white man what is she REALLY gonna do but prolly throw somethin at him? come on now LET'S END THE MADDNESS! Stop him from seein his kid(because he CRAZY),put him in jail for the domestic dispute,and MOVE THE FUCK ON..next!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.6

No comments:

Post a Comment